- The quality of being able to be reached, used, seen, or understood
- Tools that are used to help a person with a disability perform a task.
- The ADA defines a person with a disability “as a person who has physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities, a person who has a history or record of such an impairment, or a person who is perceived by others as having such an impairment”(ada.gov).
- It is software that is used by blind or visually impaired people have the content that appears on the computer screen read aloud.
- A product(physical or digital) that is easy to use, learn and achieve a user’s objective
- Web tools and technologies that are designed to help people with disabilities navigate through web pages
Go to: Getting Started: Web Accessibility