Have a question related to the web? Need a refresher on a key element on one of Chapman’s online systems? Want to spend some time on a web project? Then join us at our Help Hours on the second and fourth Fridays of every month from 2-4 p.m.
This drop in session, located at Beckman Hall, Room 201 from 2-4 p.m., is the perfect time to meet with a web representative on a variety of subjects. A web coordinator, webmaster, or system representative will be on hand to answer questions.
Get help with:
- Events Calendar – Events.chapman.edu
- Chapman Blogs – blogs.chapman.edu
- Chapman Website (Cascade Content Management System)
- Digital Signage – signage.chapman.edu
- SiteImprove – system for checking page spelling and links
- Social Media
Within these systems we can help with function, layout, technical issues and writing, including:
- Writing for the Web
- Site Architecture
- Web Accessibility
- Photo Handling