Strategic Marketing and Communications offers monthly training sessions on our supported systems and weekly open hours for additional instruction and one-on-one guidance. Please see below for dates, times and sign-up instructions.
Monthly Cascade CMS
Cascade is the content management system that Chapman uses to update the main www website. All users of this system must go through a full training.
Next training dates:
- Wednesday, July 12, 1-4 p.m. in Beckman 201
- Monday, August 21, 1-4 p.m. in Beckman 201
To sign up for CMS training, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and the section of the website you wish access to. If you are a student please include your direct supervisor’s email.
Monthly 25Live Event Scheduling & events.chapman.edu
- Next training date: Tuesday, May 16, 10-11:30 a.m. in Beckman 201
To sign up for 25Live training:
- For Staff and Faculty, email email@example.com.
- For Students, fill out the 25Live Access Request Form
Please note: If you just need training on events.chapman.edu, you may attend our Helping Happy Hour
Blogs.chapman.edu / Signage.chapman.edu / Web Best Practices / Social Media
- These systems require minimal training, so we offer training through our Help Hour. If you are not able to attend one of these sessions, please contact your Web Coordinator, or for social media, Michelle Leslie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Next training date: TBD
To sign up for University Ticket training, email email@example.com. If you are a student please include your direct supervisor’s email.