Strategic Marketing and Communications offers monthly training sessions on our supported systems and bimonthly open, drop-in hours for additional instruction and one-on-one guidance. Please see below for dates, times and sign-up instructions.
Monthly Cascade CMS
Cascade is the CMS (content management system) that Chapman uses to update the main WWW website. All users of this system must go through the 3-hour training.
Upcoming dates in 2018 are below. Please note they are held in a new location now, DeMille 100:
- Wed, Oct 10, 9am-noon (changed, was previously Oct 16)
- Wed, Nov 14, 1pm-4pm
- Tue, Dec 11, 9am-noon
To sign up for CMS training, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, email of the person who needs training, and include which section of the website is needed (URL of section is fine). If you are a student please include your direct supervisor’s name and email and CC them on the request.
Monthly 25Live Event Scheduling & events.chapman.edu
Next training dates:
- Thursday, September 27, from 10am to 12pm in LL 305 – FULL
- Monday, October 8, from 2pm to 4pm in DeMille 100
To sign up for 25Live training:
- For Staff and Faculty, email email@example.com.
- For Students, fill out the 25Live Access Request Form
Please note: If you just need training on events.chapman.edu, you may attend our Helping Happy Hour
Blogs.chapman.edu / Signage.chapman.edu / Web Best Practices / Social Media
- These systems require minimal training, so we offer training through our Help Hours. If you are not able to attend one of these sessions, please contact your Web Coordinator, or for social media, Michelle Leslie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Next training date: TBD
To sign up for University Ticket training, email email@example.com. If you are a student please include your direct supervisor’s email.