Strategic Marketing and Communications (SMC) partners with the campus community to facilitate marketing and branding efforts for Chapman University. Please use the resources below to identify who you should contact and when.
Strategists & Project Managers
Strategists and Project Managers are the main contacts for SMC and conductors of the bigger marketing efforts at Chapman. They are the individuals that all larger marketing projects and questions should be directed towards. They have the most knowledge of the overall strategy for your school or department and the budget restraints of certain requests.
- Miguel Bolanos – email@example.com – x7326
- Carl Minor – firstname.lastname@example.org – x7214
- Megan Sawyer – email@example.com – x7961
- Esther Choi – firstname.lastname@example.org – x6582
- Angela Ruiz – email@example.com – x6120
- Jackie Witt – firstname.lastname@example.org – x3147
AVP Client Services and Operations
- Char Williams-Cavitt – email@example.com – x7351
- SMC – firstname.lastname@example.org – x6661 (for general inquiries)
Web Coordinators (WC) – Website Updates
The Web Coordinators are the support system for our web contributors around campus. They are responsible for the training of individuals on Cascade (main website), blogs, online events calendar, digital signage, mass email and general best practices for digital content. If you’re working on updating one of our digital environments (website, blogs, digital signage, etc.), you may reach out to these individuals directly without notifying the AMS. Bigger marketing project will be forwarded to the AMs
- Andy Anderson – email@example.com – x3147
- Jackie Heredia – firstname.lastname@example.org – x3148
- Ross Loehner – email@example.com – x3105
The Internet Marketing Specialist is responsible for overseeing the social media landscape at Chapman. This individual manages the institutional accounts and works with you, our campus partner, to guide your social media efforts. Please feel free to reach out to Michelle if you have Chapman social media questions.
- Michelle Leslie – firstname.lastname@example.org – x3128
Events Scheduling, Calendaring and Ticketing Information
While the Events Management Team is not a part of SMC directly, they help us with the promotion of events. They use three systems including 25Live for event scheduling, University Tickets for ticketing and events.chapman.edu for the public calendar. Please contact the numbers below for training or system questions.