The Chapman Broadcast Network consists of all digital signage services and devices located strategically around Chapman’s campuses. This includes all the flat screen displays that are connected to signage.chapman.edu built by Strategic Marketing and Communications (SMC), and the Wilsontron screen. These digital signs are primarily used for marketing purposes, but also act as an emergency alert system when needed.
Please review the sections below to learn more about the system. If your question isn’t answered, please contact your web coordinator in SMC.
Processes and Procedure
- Digital Signage Training and Access
- Setting Up or Repairing Digital Signage (CMS and Equipment)
- Slide Approval Process: Requesting Digital Signage Slides on Specific Signs
- Submitting a Wilsontron Request
Digital Signage CMS Tutorials
Digital Signage Templates
- Common Fields Across Templates
- Unique Fields-Standard Template
- Unique Fields-Schedule Template
- Notification Template