The Cascade Content Management System is Chapman University’s official CMS for the main website. Within this environment, web contributors can submit page edits or create new pages through a simple form-like process. This system also includes a workflow to allow users to work on pages independently and submit for approval from central marketing before it goes live.
About the Cascade Content Management System (CMS)
- What is the Cascade Content Management System (CMS)?
- 2-3 Column Modular Template Overview and Examples
Guides and Tutorials
- Organizing and Naming Your files in Cascade
- Filling out Your Inline Metadata
- Embedding a Video into Your Cascade CMS Page
- Linking to Specific Tabs or Collapsible Regions (query strings)
- Adding a new location to the Interactive Campus Map
- Understanding and Updating the Faculty Directory
Using dimension.chapman.edu to crop your image